Saturday, January 29, 2011

New Baby Congratulations Card Wording

SO DIFFERENT, SO AS

Today I speak not with words
born of the unreasonableness of my mind,
or
stories emanating vapor routine

today do not rhyme
verses in the poem my life and look
cadence
silence flavor

today I'm speaking from the flight,
from the edge of the lie,
wrinkle from stones,
Banished from the cold
the valley of boredom

seek the shade today
bones hidden in
skeleton time
Today whisper carelessness
alcohol and disappointments
goodbye in the bedroom of

today do not seek or find you,
or smell you or I feel you,
or taste your skin
desserts between fear,
now abandoned yesterday
and lose myself in your memory

today is not a different day
and is equal to anyone,
today I find my reflection
in the mirror of your absence
and now I have no words,
no reason, no truths,
and it hurts the pupil
blind me so slowly


today is nothing more than another brand
in the holster of my disappointments,
today is a different day
as well as anyone ....


From "Feelings of a strange"
Francisco J. Picon
All rights reserved under the Intellectual Property Registry

0 comments:

Post a Comment