Saturday, March 26, 2011

Genital Warts Around Anus

HUMAN LIFE ... WITH FORGIVENESS (DE LOS LOBOS)

this silence hurts me
disturbed in the retina of death,
perceive the lack of smiles
darkness after a fierce lightning,
taste of misfortune sandwiched
with rattling unpolluted Earth.

We insatiable wolves fortune
cannibals disguised as truths,
usurpers of other bodies distressed
incoherent battles warriors
and championed the pain in the eyeballs.

silence hurts my
numbing fear,
defeats in the fields insolent
of anger misunderstood
shrapnel damage me a death
educated at the universities of the flight.

We power hungry wolves
and I feel enormously in my gut,
ask for clemency as a man in these times
and wolves, for the violence, my apologies.

Unpublished
Francisco J. Picon
All rights reserved

0 comments:

Post a Comment