Sunday, April 3, 2011

Make Your Janam Kundli Online

I missed the Wolves


escapes me
life through your fingers ,
very slowly,
as if he wanted me
notice every time
their escape ...
I leave the desire,
illusion,
a traumatic divorce
without agreement,
without agreement,
just leave


And my smile fades
And my sight is lost
And my heartbeat is off
And my blood is colorless
absences and gaps


back I'm lucky
and
my reflection in the mirror
elopes with other bodies,
until my fingertips touch
withdrawal
to banish the caresses


life escapes me
how the fish sliding
of palms, as
slowly
wounding
the pupils of my pain
I leave
forces and my heart surrenders,
hopelessly
inconsolably,
simply to


And my dreams are dissipated
And my story stops
forget And memories
on my skin and wound
senses and defeats

From "With life in tow. New piggyback
Francisco J. Picon
All rights reserved.

0 comments:

Post a Comment